List:       pamldap
Subject:    Re: [pamldap] Where to
From:       angel bosch <abo () brujulatelecom ! com>
Date:       2004-12-13 11:24:20

i've been testing some more things.

i think auth part is working and the logon session fails on account
part. this is my auth conf:

auth    sufficient      pam_unix.so nullok
auth [authinfo_unavail=ignore success=1 default=2] pam_ldap.so
use_first_pass
auth     [default=done] pam_ccreds.so action=validate use_first_pass
auth     [default=done] pam_ccreds.so action=store
# auth   [default=done] pam_ccreds.so action=update
auth     optional       pam_ccreds.so action=update

now the account part. if i use this configuration:

account [user_unknown=ignore default=done] pam_unix.so
account [authinfo_unavail=ignore default=done] pam_ldap.so
account required pam_deny.so

i get an error about user account expiration and returns me to login,
here is the output:

nortix login: abo
Password:
You have been logged on using cached credentials.

User account has expired

Debian GNU/Linux 3.1 nortix tty1

nortix login:

and if i change to this:

account [user_unknown=ignore default=done] pam_unix.so
account [authinfo_unavail=ignore default=done] pam_ldap.so
account [default=done] pam_permit.so

then that message doesnt appears but im also on login again:

nortix login: abo
Password:
You have been logged on using cached credentials.

Debian GNU/Linux 3.1 nortix tty1

nortix login:

note that in both cases it says im using cached credentials, so i asume
that auth part is working and account is what is failing.

regards

El dj 09 de 12 del 2004 a les 13:05 +0200, en/na Buchan Milne va
escriure:

--
àngel bosch
abosch@brujulatelecom.com