List:       pamldap
Subject:    RE: [pamldap] map attribute based on an ldap request
From:       "Lam, Eric" <Eric.Lam () fmr ! com>
Date:       2004-12-10 15:34:32

I also run into this issue. You should send this to nss_ldap mailing
list.

The nss_ldap could not handle auto mount objects from the LDAP tree, it
is also a big headache to me. Let's hope it is coming soon.....

For now, could you create the auto maps locally on the system? When the
user logon, his home path from the LDAP tree will use the local auto
maps to mount the dir. You also need to run the automount daemon.

Eric