List:       pamldap
Subject:    [pamldap] Unresolved external error on HP-UX 11.0
From:       Tim Goergens <twgoerge () unixmail ! delcoelect ! com>
Date:       2004-01-15 16:55:07

I'm trying to use pam_ldap on HP-UX 11.0. I'm compiling from source
since we only wanted to use pam_ldap and HP's version tries to do
more.

I'm getting the following errors when I try to authenticate:

PAM: open_module: /usr/lib/security/libpam_ldap.1 failed: Unresolved external
PAM: load_modules: can not open module /usr/lib/security/libpam_ldap.1

I have this working on Solaris 2.6.

Any ideas?

Thanks