List:       pamldap
Subject:    Re: [pamldap] pam_filter in ldap.conf
From:       Donal Hunt <Donal.Hunt () dcu ! ie>
Date:       2002-11-08 9:30:35

Thanks for the responses guys.  I had actually tried the syntax below.
In the end i had a typo!! *l*

it had been a long day. *sigh*
Thanks again

Donal
DCU

p.s. if anyone wants build scripts for pam_ldap-156 on solaris with the
latest netscape sdk, let me know and i'll post them to the list (the
examples that come with the src are a bit out of date.