List:       pamldap
Subject:    [pamldap] Bottleneck  FreeBSD 4.3 LDAP?
From:       rsavage () nandomedia ! com
Date:       2001-09-20 20:38:50

Is BIND IRS and libc my bottle neck to get pam_ldap (ldap auth) working?
Or can pam_ldap do everything, but need ``special'' configuration in
FreeBSD?  I am asking anyone who has gotten LDAP authenication using
pam_ldap, nss_ldap, to please let me know what they did.  I think this is
my bottleneck, but not sure.  Docs a bit uninfortmative, and not enough
FreeBSD hackers out there.  Thanks

-Rory Savage