List:       pam-list
Subject:    Re: Is there a PAM module for SecurID?
From:       bhkwan () ThoughtWorks ! com
Date:       2001-02-26 17:11:59

checkout OpenSSH-SecurID
http://www.omniti.com/~jesus/SecurID/

                    Rachel
                    Polanskis              To:     pam-list@redhat.com
                    <grove@zeta.org        cc:
                    .au>                   Subject:     Is there a PAM module for
                    Sent by:               SecurID?
                    pam-list-admin@
                    redhat.com

                    02/23/2001
                    05:42 AM
                    Please respond
                    to pam-list

Hi,

I have started using SecurID.  We note that it involves setting up
a few binaries around the place which could be better served by a
PAM module.

Is there such a module available, especially for the Solaris platform?

I checked the web and found references to a module but no sources.
There was an email address to the creator but he doesn't respond to
email.

I also explored the SecurID website but there was no information regarding
PAM module.

If there is no module available, what would be involved in creating
one?

thanks!
rachel

--
Rachel Polanskis                 Kingswood, Greater Western Sydney,
Australia