List:       pam-list
Subject:    Re: [ANNOUNCE ?] PAM Challenge / Response module
From:       "Woodward, Kim" <kwoodward () dcscorp ! com>
Date:       2001-02-13 14:40:16

Igmar,

By any chance is pam_smxs capable of being set up to perform an NTCR type
(WindowsNT challenge/response) authentication with a Windows based server
(like IIS)?  I have an interesting problem in which I must use email and
news servers at the University of Phoenix.  The only thing I have ever been
able to get to work is Microsoft Outlook Express running on some version of
Windows (98/NT) because of the "log in using Secure Password Authentication"
requirement.

--
GranpaK
GranpaK@mindspringNOSPAM.com