List:       pam-list
Subject:    Some questions...
From:       Igmar Palsenberg maillist () jdimedia ! nl
Date:       1999-09-22 14:16:06

Hi,

Ik have a few questions : I'm write a PAM module, and I ran into two
problems :

The module MUST give some info to the user. Can I just put it on the
screen (printf), or is there a PAM library call I must use (and which
one ??).

Second, I need some input from the user. Can I get this the same was as
the pam_pwdb module does ??

I looked through the PAM doc's, but couldn't find any info to these
questions.

	Thanks,

			Igmar