List:       pam-list
Subject:    Pamrelay under development.
From:       Tom Rothamel tom-pam () tr ! ml ! org
Date:       1998-09-22 0:46:17

I'm just sending this to the pam-list to let people know about a pamrelay
module that's under development. It's not much, right now, but it can send
non-binary messages from an authentication request over a ssl-encrypted
connection.

The code is in an early form. If someone wants it now, I can accomodate if
they send me an email. Otherwise, I'll try to place a cleaned-up and
documented version on the web sometime next weekend.

	Many an ancient lord's last words had been, "You can't kill me
	because I've got magic aaargh."
		- Terry Pratchett on magic armor, "Interesting Times."