List:       pam-list
Subject:    RE: How do I...?
From:       "Stephen Goggin" <sgoggin () NetEffect ! com>
Date:       2007-10-29 20:56:15

All of the above. I've spent a week trying to find the answer to my diskless RHEL4 \
setup, and I'm sure my boss expected more results. No one on any mailing lists or web \
forums were of any help whatsoever...

So, Our PXE network is entirely contained. We don't even need the security we have \
using cleartext over rlogin, which is none...

I need a small, simple setup with scanpci and rlogin to run tests on...