List:       packetfence-users
Subject:    Re: [PacketFence-users] Status of authentication through MAB with Ubiquiti Access points
From:       Elia via PacketFence-users <packetfence-users () lists ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2024-04-16 11:03:34

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Enrique,

thanks for your precious informations!

In the next days, I'll try yo recreate two brand new VMs, one for PF and one for \
Unifi Controller, in order to avoid any precious misconfiguration.

I'll let you know if everything is working as espected, and I'll post every useful \
tcpdump output, either PF and Unifi side.

For now, I would like to share this GitHub issue with you, regarding \
Disconnect-Requests with Unifi controller, (the issue Is not from me, but from \
another user which apparantly has the same problem):

<https://github.com/inverse-inc/packetfence/issues/8065>

For now, I still using old Unifi Dashboard with CoA checked, and if I run "netstat \
-an | grep 3799" I can see the port successfully in listening mode on the socket.

Thanks again for your reply and tour time!