List:       packetfence-users
Subject:    [PacketFence-users] Issue with juniper switch and captive portal
From:       Alex Giudici via PacketFence-users <packetfence-users () lists ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2024-03-06 10:10:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello team,
we are configuring the integration between our juniper switches and
packetfense to ensure that the user, once connected to the switch port in
the authentication phase, is sent back to a captive portal which will
subsequently compare the credentials entered with an ldap and based on the
group to which it belongs will be assigned a specific vlan.
We added the switch on packetfense, the connection with the ldap is present
and on the juniper switch we configured the radius server, doing the tests
we see that it is correctly inserted in the vlan registration but then no
captive portal is presented during the connection phase, we also tried to
configure a radius filter to pass the "juniper-cwa-redirect" attribute to
the client to force the user to the captive portal but from the logs it
seems that this attribute is not passed.
can anyone give us some suggestions?
Thank you