List:       packetfence-users
Subject:    [PacketFence-users] Default authentication for VLAN...
From:       John Gammon via PacketFence-users <packetfence-users () lists ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2021-12-30 22:00:20

Open question,

Where will I look to toggle authentication for our isolation "INLINE" VLAN?  I am \
receiving a message from the captive portal that the nodes/users (testing) need to \
"login to the network."  This is an isolation only INLINE setup and should \
automatically register EVERY device or turn off authentication for every device in \
that VLAN.

Any node which arrives in that VLAN is there intentionally and will be removed from \
the access within a week to two weeks.  I also want to reset the DHCP counters after \
a node is removed from the isolation VLAN.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

John Gammon

Network Engineer