List:       packetfence-users
Subject:    [PacketFence-users] Aruba VC and RADIUS Configuration in Packetfence with Google Secure LDAP and MS
From:       "P.Thirunavukkarasu via PacketFence-users" <packetfence-users () lists ! sourceforge !
Date:       2021-12-22 12:37:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Team,
Greetings
Configured the Roles, Realms, Authentication Sources (Google Secure LDAP
and MS Azure AD for Education) in the PF. (Google Secure LDAP connection
verified successfully)
We are using Aruba IAPs in our campus as clusters.
Is it possible to add the Aruba Virtual Controller (VC) in the Network
Devices group?
I can see the Aruba Switches and WLC in the Switches, not the VC.
In the Network Configuration added the interfaces for the Registration,
Isolation and the others for RADIUS.
In the EAP Profile I changed the default profile from PEAP to TTLS.
My requirement is implementation of 802.1x authentication and accounting of
wi-fi users against the Google Secure LDAP and the MS AAD associated with
their realms.
How to configure the RADIUS to authenticate the users with
their associated realms in PF?
vlans are already configured in the core switch (Aruba 6300M). This vlans
should be assigned to the users dynamically after authentication...
Regards,
Thirunavukkarasu