List:       packetfence-users
Subject:    [PacketFence-users] trim whitepspaces from username field
From:       Diego Garcia del Rio via PacketFence-users <packetfence-users () lists ! sourceforge !
Date:       2021-08-20 0:07:07

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Everyone!

Im having an issue where users seem to be entering (way too frequently) a
space in their ldap username field (im using an LDAP source and if there is
a space at the end, the realm / domain is not matched and thus no
authentication source is found).

is there anywhere in the code where I could add some "trim" (remove
leading/trailing spaces) or a similar perl regex to simplify this?

thanks in advance!
Diego