List:       packetfence-users
Subject:    Re: [PacketFence-users] change enforcement
From:       Nicolas Quiniou-Briand via PacketFence-users <packetfence-users () lists ! sourceforg
Date:       2020-01-29 13:44:33

Hello,

On 20/01/2020 13:15, saskatooner Canada via PacketFence-users wrote:
> How can I change the enforcement mode? I want to
> reject the unknown requests, I dont want to accept them and put them in
> registration vlan...

In your network devices, on Roles tab, under "Roles by VLAN ID", replace
ID of VLAN mapped to registration role by value -1.

This will return a RADIUS Reject message when a node get registration
role (default role when a node is not able to get a role during
authorization step).
--
Nicolas Quiniou-Briand
nqb@inverse.ca  ::  +1.514.447.4918 *140  ::  https://inverse.ca