List:       packetfence-users
Subject:    [PacketFence-users] Returning RADIUS attributes for a tagged vlan
From:       Zacharry Williams via PacketFence-users <packetfence-users () lists ! sourceforge ! net
Date:       2019-11-11 19:09:22

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hey all,

Looking to mimic some functionality I previously had in ClearPass. I'd like
to either mac a list of phone MAC addresses or profile digium phones and
then return a RADIUS attribute with either HP-EGRESS-VLANID or
EGRESS-VLANID. The goal would be to have a VoIP device and another device
hanging off of it. VoIP devices are tagged.