List:       packet-writing
Subject:    Message from the admin
From:       Christopher Mahmood <ckm () suse ! com>
Date:       2002-06-22 0:14:06

Hi List,

Just wanted to let you know that we are experimenting with some SPAM
filtering on this list.  If your mail server is listed in
relays.ordb.org or relays.osirusoft.com then you will no longer be
able to post to this list.  The reason that it's only with
packet-writing is that all of our other lists are closed to
non-subscribers.

I think everyone will be happy about this but if not please let
ml-admin@suse.com know.

Cheers,

--

-ckm