List:       owncloud
Subject:    Re: [owncloud-user] ownCloud Client Version 2.2.2 Released
From:       Klaas Freitag <freitag () owncloud ! com>
Date:       2016-06-26 12:27:56

Am 26.06.2016 um 13:38 schrieb Christophe TREFOIS:
> That's not a few days.
>
> 2.2.0 was released 6 weeks ago.

We decided against enabling the auto updater for 2.2.0 and 2.2.1 because
both releases unfortunately had quality issues that we did not want to
roll out for all the users.

2.2.2 is good and we will enable the updater next week.

Btw, this is something you can actively influence by writing to this
list if you think the auto updater should be switched on, just don't be
shy. We will either explain... or switch on :-)

Thx,

Klaas