List:       owncloud
Subject:    Re: [owncloud-user] ownCloud Client Version 2.2.2 Released
From:       Klaas Freitag <freitag () owncloud ! com>
Date:       2016-06-23 9:03:30

On 23.06.2016 09:29, Andrea Croci wrote:
> Hello Christophe,
>
> if you're on Linux and if you can, I can suggest that you use the apt ppa=
 for
> that. It does a great job at always pulling the latest version, even befo=
re
> Klaas announces it... :-)

Hehe, yes... sometimes the stuff does what it wants :-)

Seriously, the reason for this is: OBS, the build serivce, is not 100% =

predictable when all the builds are finished. Usually we start the =

builds before the announcement to have builds ready in time. And =

sometimes OBS is fast :-)

> I'm using it for the server too, by the way, and I'm very happy with it.
>
> Great job developers, thank you!

Thanks for this :-)

Klaas