List:       owncloud
Subject:    Re: [owncloud-user] Error message from server - how to find cause?
From:       Chris <fisch.666 () gmx ! de>
Date:       2016-04-23 9:44:43

> It should work, really. Yes, it isn't super fast, but for small amounts of
data and users, it should really be fine.

Not really from my experience. :-/ You will have locking issues and similar,
especially when using the sync client. Furthermore the file locking stuff
which is now handled within the db by default is putting even more load to
the database.

> If it isn't that's a bug we should fix!

The initial issue where "General error: 14 unable to open database file" is
logged is probably more an environmental issue with missing access
permissions or similar:

http://www.dragonbe.com/2014/01/pdo-sqlite-error-unable-to-open.html