List:       owncloud
Subject:    [owncloud-user] CalDav problems with OC 9.0
From:       Andrea Croci <andrea.croci () gmx ! de>
Date:       2016-03-20 21:52:21

Hi, after upgrading from 8.2.2 to 9.0 under ubuntu 14.04.4 LTS with
Apache 2.4, I got the calendar and contacts apps to work in the Web GUI,
but I can't connect CalDav to the calendar app.

Using Thunderbird 38.6, I have tried the address given in the "settings"
part of the app in the Web GUI and also the old address, but I got the
yellow exclamation mark that says "The owncloud calendar is temporarily
not available".

DavDroid tells me there's no service at that address.

When I hover over the name of the calendar in the app view of the Web
GUI, the name that shows up has an extra "dave.php" between "remote.php"
and "dav". I tried to enter that in Thunderbird and the yellow warning
sign went away, but the calendar still doesn't synchronize. It gives no
message, it just does nothing.

I tried the steps outlined here
https://doc.owncloud.org/server/9.0/admin_manual/issues/general_troubleshooting.html#troubleshooting-contacts-calendar \
 to no avail. I don't know if this is important, but there's no
.well-known file or directory in my OwnCloud installation. Should I
create them?

I also tried several steps suggested here:
https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues/22988 and here:
https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues/22996 but those didn't work either.

The log is empty.

What else could I try?