List:       owncloud
Subject:    [owncloud-user] Interviews
From:       Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-05-14 7:17:41

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Heya,

For those of you who have not seen it yet - I've been publishing interviews
from the ownCloud Contributor Conference last year on our YouTube account:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtZe22ggl2YB0XQKhPvTr2lXEeypL6oNy

Share if you like them!

Once they are out I'll also put them in other places, probably on the
website, in a proper, open format.

There are about 7 or 8 more coming ;-)

This year at the conf we really should do this again - I think they all
turned out very nice.

Greetz and enjoy,

Jos P

--