List:       owncloud
Subject:    [owncloud-user] ownCloud Contributor Conference
From:       Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-05-06 14:16:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi all!!!

In a few months, ownCloud contributors will gather in Berlin to work on making
ownCloud even better: https://owncloud.org/conf

We need *YOUR help* to promote this great event! The more (potential)
contributors know about it, the more people can work on ownCloud and the
better it is for you and everybody else!

We made a great teaser video for the conference. Share it with your friends
and colleagues to help us find as many new ownClouders as possible:

https://twitter.com/ownClouders/status/595919862469234690

Of course, if you want to join - awesome! The call for papers opened yesterday
so that's a great opportunity to tell others about what you do with and for
ownCloud.

Thanks a bunch, awesomes!

Jos Poortvliet