List:       owncloud
Subject:    [owncloud-user] Lost one out of 3 calendars for a user over upgrading
From:       Marco van Tol <marco () tols ! org>
Date:       2015-02-28 10:16:50

Hi there,

Yesterday (27/02/2015) I upgraded my owncloud installation from version
7.0.4 to 8.0.0.  This all looked like it was completely successful until
I noticed one of the three calendars I have under my user account went
missing.

Grepping for the entries I know the calendar has do appear in the
backup from the database from before the upgrade but not in the backup
from todays version.

Can you tell me:
- what information you would like to know
- How I can restore "1 of the 3 calendars" for an existing user from a
  backup of the mysql database where the backup is an old version of
  owncloud.  I don't mind a bit of handwork to get this done and know
  my way around computers/databases.

Thanks in advance!

--
Marco van Tol