List:       owncloud
Subject:    Re: [owncloud-user] FOSDEM!!!
From:       Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-01-12 21:42:58

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 17 September 2014 17:33:21 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> The lucky few (thousands) who've been there before know what the !!!'s in
> the subject are for: FOSDEM is cool. And coming again, soon! Crazy this
> year: half of the event is in January, the other half in February. Silly,
> silly Belgians.
>
> Now, seriously: WHO IS GOING? Or better, who isn't?
>
> The question then is: what do we want. A booth? A developer room, shared
> perhaps with some other cloudy projects? Who's giving a talk? I'm totally
> up for organizing some, or all of the above, but you gotta give me some
> help. For a dev room, we need subjects, people to talk. Same for, gasp,
> talks. And a booth needs volunteers to staff it!
>
> Who can I count on to teach the masses at FOSDEM all about the awesomeness
> of ownCloud? You?

Kick ass that several of you want to join us at FOSDEM. We'll have a booth
(yay) so we have a place to gather and educate potential new users and
developers ;-)

I'll bring swag and stuff to make the booth look nice, I count on all of you
to bring a smile and a few minutes for visitors to discuss ownCloud!!!

Hugs,
Jos

> /J

Disclaimer: