List:       owncloud
Subject:    [owncloud-user] ownCloud Client 1.7.0 Release
From:       Klaas Freitag <freitag () owncloud ! com>
Date:       2014-11-07 13:28:01

Hi,

we're happy to announce that ownCloud Client 1.7.0 was released today
and is ready for you to install and use it.

ownCloud Client 1.7.0 is a big release. First and foremost, it supports
new features of ownCloud 7, for example the new sharing. ownCloud Client
1.7.0 now comes with overlay icons in the most popular file managers on
the supported platforms. The icons visualize the sync- and sharing state
of synced files on the desktop.

The second great new feature of ownCloud Client 1.7.0 is selective sync.
Within a sync folder, subtrees can be excluded from sync to the client.
That makes syncing of huge data sets easier to customize.

Apart from these two lighthouse improvements this version also brings a
significant amount of bigger and smaller improvements that make syncing
with ownCloud faster, more reliable and more enjoyable.

Please grab your version from the links below.

Let me also thank you all for your great help to let do this big
release. Without your commitment and ongoing efforts we could not do
ownCloud. This is a great community experience, thanks!

Have fun,

Klaas

for the desktop team.

Links: