List:       owncloud
Subject:    [owncloud-user] It thinks I'm in a different timezone from the one I'm in
From:       David Benfell <benfell () parts-unknown ! org>
Date:       2014-10-31 9:32:33

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi all,

For some reason, my owncloud instance has decided I'm in
Indiana/Vincennes. I'm not. And don't think I ever have been.

I'm guessing it's getting the wrong location from my IP address.

It is now displaying incorrect times for all my appointments. I tried
going into the calendar settings and changing the timezone, but this
didn't fix the appointment times.

How do I unscrew this up?

Thanks!
--=20