List:       owncloud
Subject:    Re: [owncloud-user] Color your cloud
From:       Mark Ziegler <mark.ziegler () rakekniven ! de>
Date:       2014-08-11 15:24:45

Am 11.08.14 14:03, schrieb Vincent Petry:
> Wooo, strange colors. :-)
>
> I also had in mind to maybe create a theme one day.
>
> Maybe we should add a new site "owncloud-look.org" like there's
> "kde-look.org" where themes can be previewed/downloaded.
> Then create an app inside ownCloud to easily switch / try out these themes.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Vincent
>
> On 08/08/2014 10:45 PM, Mark Ziegler wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> have you seen that one:
>> https://forum.owncloud.org/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=22788
>>
>> Maybe it is time for some themes deployed by default owncloud package.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Mark
>>

>> @Jan-Christoph Borchardt : Beat this ;-)

Hello,

it would be nice to have ownCloud tarball having one additional theme
included.
So users could start modifying it and/or adding additional steps.

@Vincent: Your idea is really nice. So many users in our forum asking
about modifying logos, styles and for complete themes.

Just searched github and found this old issue:
https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues/4031

I would be helping working on it, but my designer skillz are not that
good :-/

Cheers,
Mark