List:       owncloud
Subject:    Re: [owncloud-user] Bounties for better collaboration
From:       Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-08-05 15:05:19

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 05 August 2014 16:59:08 Michael Grosser wrote:
> Hey,
>
> TL;DR:
> Bounties to enable everyone to contribute and push their favourite
> features/issues further are now possible with ownCloud. All while
> enabling contributors to earn a coffee while implementing OpenSource
> Software.
> (https://www.bountysource.com/teams/owncloud)

I think bounties are a great idea. I'm often asked by people how they can
contribute financially to ownCloud and this would be a great way: providing
coffee and cookies for developers!

That it allows them to directly support the features they care about most is
a great bonus.

Thanks for setting it up, Michael!