List:       owncloud
Subject:    [owncloud-user] 7 beta 1
From:       Frank Karlitschek <frank () owncloud ! org>
Date:       2014-06-26 13:07:24

Hi everybody,

we are happy to announce and release ownCloud 7.0.0 beta 1 today.

This is the first beta of the ownCloud 7 series that contains a ton of improvements.

Features:
http://owncloud.org/seven/

Download:
http://owncloud.org/install/

We are looking for testes who are willing to give it a try and help us to iron out the last \
remaining issues. More information is here: \
https://owncloud.org/blog/owncloud-7-beta-is-out-help-us-test-it/

And we still have a lot of issues on the issue tracker that needs to be verified, reproduces \
and fixed. So everybody can help.

This is the work of the awesome ownCloud community.
Thanks to everybody who contributed.

Frank