List:       owncloud
Subject:    Re: [owncloud-user] Ubuntu: using multiple account in sync client
From:       Jakub Moscicki <Jakub.Moscicki () cern ! ch>
Date:       2014-05-20 11:03:33

Hi,

You may use --confdir option. I have 50 different account for testing in this way ;-)

$owncloud -h
ownCloud version 1.5.3
File synchronisation desktop utility.

  -h --help            : show this help screen.
  --logwindow          : open a window to show log output.
  --logfile <filename> : write log output to file <filename>.
  --logdir <name>      : write each sync log output in a new file
                         in directory <name>.
  --logexpire <hours>  : removes logs older than <hours> hours.
                         (to be used with --logdir)
  --logflush           : flush the log file after every write.
  --confdir <dirname>  : Use the given configuration directory.