List:       owncloud
Subject:    Re: [owncloud-user] Welcome to the "User" mailing list
From:       Frank Karlitschek <frank () owncloud ! org>
Date:       2014-02-14 14:08:33

No. Not at all.
A lot of ownCloud developer are long time KDE contributors and users.

original "owncloud" list was still hosted on the kde server. This confused a lot of \
users. Some people thought that owncloud can only be used with KDE but in reality it \
works great with KDE but also with GNOME, Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and so on.

Frank