List:       owncloud
Subject:    Re: [Owncloud] [notes-iOS-App] iOCNotes 1.0.3 available
From:       Jan Giebels <listen () giebels ! biz>
Date:       2014-02-03 16:30:25

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

yep .. with „Sync on startup“ it seems to wok as expected .. i havn’t turned that on.

i will use this app on a daily basis and report other thing i may note during the \
next days.

regards and thx for these very nice iOC apps for iOS … the missing part to make OC a \
complete replacement for all those external cloudservices ;)

regards

jan