List:       owncloud
Subject:    Re: [Owncloud] [News-iOS-App] App Store Reviews
From:       Brian Hampel <Brian () gartenstuhl-deluxe ! de>
Date:       2014-01-10 7:50:28

Hello peter,

first, thanks for this great app und your work!

I dont have crashes with your app, but an other problem. Sometimes, then i not using \
my iPhone(locked) the app can not connect to my owncloud Server? After unlock my \
iPhone i get some messages in the app that my server was not contactable.. After a \
manually refresh (pull the bar down) the app is working fine and all RSS Feeds \
refreshing.

Did you have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Brian