List:       owncloud
Subject:    [Owncloud] License
From:       Tim Atkins <ttim.atkinss () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-12-18 23:03:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi:

I've been reading other similar questions in the forums, but some of them
refer to this mailing list to be safe.

We are planing to include owncloud as part of a bigger software, since the
cloud features are solid and good enough (good job! by the way).

We do understand the AGPL license, but we want to be sure.

If we code new owncloud applications and we don't change the core, that new
programming, as it's addon to the core, would apply AGPL also ? Would we
need to apply AGPL to those addons applications we would do ?

Thank you in advance !