List:       owncloud
Subject:    Re: [Owncloud] Using annotations in WebODF/Documents Editor
From:       Frank Karlitschek <frank () owncloud ! org>
Date:       2013-12-16 10:04:55

Hi,

thanks for the feedback. =

Some of the WebODF features are only available in read only mode or in sing=
le user mode edit mode. We will move more and more of this into ownCloud on=
ce they are available in collaborative editing mode.

Frank

On 16.12.2013, at 09:37, Stefan G=F6ckeritz <goeckeritz@rheinahrcampus.de> =
wrote:

> Hey everyone,
> =

> I just upgraded to OC 6.0.0.a and had a look at the new document feature =
which I like. After checking the WebODF demo page I saw that they use annot=
ations as well.