List:       owncloud
Subject:    Re: [Owncloud] iOCNews - An iOS client for the News app
From:       Peter Hedlund <peter () peterandlinda ! com>
Date:       2013-07-19 16:29:04

It's not in the App Store. It's not polished enough yet. I wanted some feedback \
first. Options right now:

- If you are an Apple developer you can run it on an iPad.
- Try in the simulator.
- Show me enough interest to set up an ad-hoc distribution.
- Show even more interest to get it in the App Store.

Peter