List:       owncloud
Subject:    [Owncloud] ownCloud QML for Android
From:       Adam Pigg <piggz1 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-06-29 19:12:02

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

For those interested in giving feedback an this, feel free to download:

http://www.piggz.co.uk/download/OwnCloudNews-debug-01.apk

It requires a news reader with the new API.

Its arguably not as nice visually as the BB version.

It does however load the Feed icon

The settings button doesnt do anything

I have not tried the other android version, but i expect that this does not
have as many features and is far less refined!

Cheers

Adam