List:       owncloud
Subject:    [Owncloud] blog aggregation
From:       Frank Karlitschek <karlitschek () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-02-23 22:47:44

Hi everybody,

we have our own little ownCloud blog planet now on owncloud.org. Very cool!!
You can see the aggregated blogs here: http://owncloud.org/blog

Thanks a lot to Tom for setting this up!

Everybody who want=B4s to have his/her blog aggregated should send the feed=
 url to Tom (tom@owncloud.com)

We want to restrict this to posts related to ownCloud for now. So everybody=
 who=B4s looking for cat content has to look for it somewhere else unfortun=
ately. ;-)

If you blog about other stuff beside ownCloud I suggest to setup an ownClou=
d category and just send Tom the url of the ownCloud category feed.

Looking forward to lot=B4s of cool blog posts. :-)

Cheers
Frank