List:       owncloud
Subject:    Re: [Owncloud] Owncloud updated in ubuntu
From:       Thomas_Müller <thomas.mueller () tmit ! eu>
Date:       2012-02-15 14:49:15

Hi,

some weeks ago I created a Debian package for ownCloud 2 based on the old Ubuntu \
Package for ownCloud 1.1. I had no time up to now to take care about packaging \
ownCloud 3.

What joining your forces to create ONE package, which can be part of Ubuntu as well \
as Debian (and all other Debian derivatives as well)?

Agree? Ideas? Comment?

THX,

Thomas

--