List:       owncloud
Subject:    Re: [Owncloud] GSoC ideas
From:       Frank Karlitschek <karlitschek () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-02-15 10:32:57

Awesome :-)

On 15.02.2012, at 11:30, Lydia Pintscher wrote:

> Heya folks :)
> =

> @Frank: You're welcome to take part under KDE if you want to.
> @Jakob: You need to add the ideas to the ideas page on community.kde.org.
> =

> =

> Cheers
> Lydia
> =

> On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 11:20, Frank Karlitschek <karlitschek@kde.org> wr=
ote:
>> Hi Jakob,
>> =

>> thanks a lot for stepping up. This are very cool ideas and GSoC was alwa=
ys very successful for us in the past.
>> =

>> The problem is that we have an unclear situation at the moment if we sti=
ll can participate at GSoC under der KDE umbrella.
>> I can't answer the question at the moment if this is possible.
>> =

>> It might be necessary that ownCloud applies independently at Google to b=
e a GSoC project.
>> I don=B4t have a lot of experience here and limited time. So is someone =
willing to look into this?
>> =

>> =

>> Frank
>> =

>> =

>> On 15.02.2012, at 11:12, Jakob Sack wrote:
>> =

>>> Hi everyone,
>>> =

>>> I'd like to propose two GSoC/SoK projects: an RSS reader including a co=
nnector to the akonadi rss resource and an implementation of firefox sync. =
Of course I would mentor both projects. As far as I know Alessandro Cosenti=
no and Priyanka Menghani definitely will apply for these projects.
>>> Big question: what are the next steps?
>>> Regards,
>>> =

>>> Jakob
>> =

>> Frank Karlitschek
>> karlitschek@kde.org
>> =

>> =

> =

> =

> =

> -- =

> Lydia Pintscher - http://about.me/lydia.pintscher
> KDE Community Working Group / KDE e.V. board member
> http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org

Frank Karlitschek
karlitschek@kde.org