List:       owncloud
Subject:    [Owncloud] Re: Mockup (4 - Sign In page 2)
From:       François_K. <daitheflu () free ! fr>
Date:       2011-03-01 13:54:59

Hi Jakob,

Thanks for your answer and advice !

I know it can lead to a very big CSS file. Again, this is just a mockup.
We can maybe group several mimetypes with the same icon. For example, have one icon \
for all "music" files (mp3, wav, flac, ogg,...). Also, remember that the CSS will \
generally be downloaded only once and then be cached by the browser. So it can be \
easier to load it once and for all instead of loading a specific style for each line \
of the table. I think the solution remains in grouping filetypes into n "families" \
and have an icon for each family. That would lead to n+1 CSS rules (n families + a \
default one).

Best regards,

--
François