List:       owfs-developers
Subject:    Re: [Owfs-developers] Arduino based 1-wire slave to interface a PID Temperature Controller
From:       Colin Reese <colin.reese () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-05-26 5:49:04

I'd throw it on a duino clone on RF like a Moteino and pass it to a gateway. I'd \
really like to integrate a serial device natively via a custom device in owfs on a \
gateway like a Pi, but haven't dug into that yet.

Sounds like the arduino 1wire emulation on a wired interface would work fine as well. \

I think, however, that a custom device that would allow generic wireless creation of \
emulated devices would do wonders for moving owfs forward with the push for wireless \
sensor nodes.