List:       owfs-developers
Subject:    Re: [Owfs-developers] Humiditiy measurement
From:       p4trykx <p4trykx () o2 ! pl>
Date:       2011-11-09 23:00:32

Dnia 09-11-2011 o 22:08:20 Markus Gaugusch <markus@gaugusch.at> napisaƂ(a):

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to add some humiditiy measuring probes to my 1wire network. Do
> you know any sources for Central Europe (Austria)? I don't mind if I have
> to do some soldering :-)
> Barometer would also be nice ...

This seems to be good barometer http://davidbray.org/onewire/baro2030.html
But you have to make your own board(it's fairly easy with laser printer
and an iron) and the sensor MPX4115 is a little bit expensive if you buy
only one.
On the other hand Hobby Boards ship to Europe for a reasonable price. I
think that they also have 1-wire counter DS2423 which is out of production.

I'm currently modifying this schematics to use MPXH6115A6U (you can get
samples for $6 from Freesacle).
I hope it's a good replacement for MPX4115 so I just have to use the
schematics and only design a new board(I'm trying to fit it in a smaller
box. I can send You the schematics+board once I finish.

--
p4trykx