List:       owfs-developers
Subject:    Re: [Owfs-developers] compile to an other platform
From:       p4trykx <p4trykx () o2 ! pl>
Date:       2011-04-19 22:12:52

Dnia 19-04-2011 o 20:47:46 Kassai Istvan <kako@zhnet.hu> napisaƂ(a):

> What have I do if I want to compile the owfs to an other architecture?
> For example to a MIPS big endian system.
> Can I compile it on my desktop linux box, to run the compiled program on
> an embedded system? (routerboard 433 with openwrt)

If you get the OpenWrt build enviroment you could easyliy change the few
lines in Makefile and have the latest OWFS compiled.
Get the latest backfire
http://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/howto/obtain.firmware.compile
After downloading go to
Then just go to feeds/packages/utils/owfs/Makefile and change
PKG_VERSION:=2.8p4  to the latest there is

You also have to update the PKG_MD5SUM

--
p4trykx