List:       owfs-developers
Subject:    Re: [Owfs-developers] owfs in background -> fuse hangs
From:       "Christian Magnusson" <mag () mag ! cx>
Date:       2008-10-30 8:13:05

I'm pretty sure that you have compiled your kamikaze-distribution to use
uClibc-0.9.29... libpthread in this version is _very_ broken,
and I have told the kamikaze-developers about this problem.

Enter the menuconfig and change the uClibc-version and try to recompile
everything with uClibc-0.9.28.x.

Many other applications under the package/feeds are broken when you use that
latest uClibc-version, and there are no reason to use this latest version.

/Christian