List:       owfs-developers
Subject:    Re: [Owfs-developers] will owfs file dsecriptors produce a	response
From:       Matthias Urlichs <smurf () smurf ! noris ! de>
Date:       2007-10-29 13:50:49

Hi,

Paul Alfille:
> Should we include your code on the web-site?

Sure, why not?

It's available at http://netz.smurf.noris.de/cgi/gitweb?p=homevent.git
(for people), or http://netz.smurf.noris.de/git/homevent.git/ (for
computers).

I'll announce the "real" home page for that project -- as soon as it exists.

--
Matthias Urlichs   |   {M:U} IT Design @ m-u-it.de   |  smurf@smurf.noris.de
 - -