List:       owfs-developers
Subject:    Re: [Owfs-developers] thermocouple device
From:       "Paul Alfille" <paul.alfille () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-01-31 14:04:02

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

There have been reports and testing of the DS2760 thrmocouples:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.file-systems.owfs.devel/2180
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.file-systems.owfs.devel/93

The datasheet for the AAG thermocouple at
http://www.aagelectronica.com/pdf%20docs/Thermocouple(TAI8560).pdf
Looks pretty close to the circuit shown in
http://www.owfs.org/index.php?page=thermocouples

So the questions are:
1. Do the prior tested designs still work?
2. Is the AAG model different. (There is example code to compare in Delphi
and Java).

When you use the devices, do you see the normal DS2760 values? Temperature,
vis, etc?That would be helpful is tracking this down.

Paul Alfille