List:       owfs-developers
Subject:    Re: [Owfs-developers] Creating owlua...
From:       "Paul Alfille" <paul.alfille () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-01-31 12:01:05

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

If by path you mean something like "/10.23AD234523/temperature" the answer
is simple:
You use "get" for  the root path ("/" or actually just "") and build from
there.

The explanations for what devices support what properties, their format,
function, measurement units, etc is in the man files. That is
domain-specific information that the user must know indep[endently (though
we'endeavored to make function pretty transparent, and must data is returned
as straight ascii characters.)

Paul Alfille